Ontario Substance Abuse Awareness Poster Contest
The Substance Abuse Awareness Contest Process (français)
The age divisions of submitted and winning posters for each of the “Alcohol Awareness and Abuse” and the “Drug Awareness and Abuse” categories are: Age 8-10; Age 11-13, Age 14-17. Please read memorandum for the revised submission schedule .
1) Council Level:
- Every Council should download their material or order from Ontario Substance Abuse poster contest Chairman Sean Adam DD117@ontariokofc.ca or call 519-756-5859. Provide schools with the Entry Forms (SO – 4000 7-18)
- Councils must have their contests completed by April 15 and submit their 6 winning posters and Report Form (SA – RC -18), to the District Deputy on or before May 1, 2021.
- Complete the Substance Abuse Awareness Participation form (SO-4001-19) and submit it to the Ontario State Office for the Ontario State Chairman, Substance Abuse Awareness Poster Contest.
2) District Level:
- District Deputies are to complete their judging before May 15, 2021.
- Download the report form and submit the winning posters, and Report of Winners and Medallion Order Form. (SA – RD -18) to the State Office for the Ontario State Chairman, Substance Abuse Poster Contest.
- If applicable: Forward your winning posters and report to the Regional Judging Chairmen on or before May 15; their contact information is in the Ontario State Directory.
3) Regional Level (If applicable)
- The Regional Judging Chairmen are to judge the posters they have received and forward their winning posters and Report of Winners and Plaque Order Form (SA-RR 18) to the State Office for the Ontario State Chairman, Substance Abuse Poster Contest, no later than May 22. (Note: All entries must be received by June 1 to permit the State level evaluation).
Each winning poster must have the entry form (SO – 4000 7-18) attached, as the posters are forwarded to each level and the information must include the individual’s name, address, the affiliated Council number, and the name and address of the Grand Knight, and Regional Chairman (if applicable).
Posters and Reports
Memorandum To Start Ontario Substance Abuse Competition February 2021
Program Guide Substance Abuse Poster Contest-Rev 2020-21
Council Participation SA Poster Contest SO 4001 -19
Poster Contest Entry Form SO 4000 -18
Susbtance Abuse Poster 11 X 17
Council Winners report SA-RC 2018
District Winners report SA-RD 2018
Regional Winners report SA-RR 2018